A High-Level Overview of
AzStudio’s Features and Benefits
Cloud Designer Preview
Our Unique Differentiator
Makes Everything About Your Cloud Apps Visible
AzStudio Technical Demo
Showcasing our Advanced
Microsoft Azure Cloud Development Tool
Go Faster With AzStudio
AzStudio’s fast project setup comes from the fact that environments can be stood up and working with the push of a few buttons. We integrate control of your Azure portal with our fabric to get your new project leaps and bounds ahead from the first time we touch code.
AzStudio Full Feature Set (By Hours)
AzStudio is a feature rich environment with well over 10,000 hours of development time built-in.
The core of our offering, this unifies and standardizes all of your Azure cloud-centric application development
- Workbench UIX Management Applications
- Plugin Architecture
- SQL Fabric
- Code Generator
- Federation/Shard Management
- Environment Management
- Programmer Utilities/Tools
- Redis Cache Management
- Retry Logic
- Miscellaneous Functions
- Notification HUB
- Service Bus
- Legacy App Modernization
Usable on an as-needed basis, we provide a rich feature set of security options optimized for Azure cloud solutions
- Encryption Engine and API
- Endpoint Management
- Session Management
- Roles & Rights
- UIX Tile Security
Let us be the core of your new application, doing all the heavy lifting on the basic foundations to get you going fast
- Application Meta-Schema (applications, modules, verticals, etc.)
- Application Entity Building Blocks (entities, users, etc.)
- Logging & Statistics
- Error Codes
- Time Zones
- Storage and FTP
- Functional Testing (REST)
We extend beyond just the basics by addressing more advanced needs, using the same patterns and standards established throughout our offering
Utilizing both basic features and third-party integration with advanced options, we streamline all your messaging code into one seamless standard
- Alerts (push/pull messaging)
- Twilio (email, SMS text, voicemail)
We are constantly expanding into integrations with the existing tools that you use or will be using in your DevOps pipeline
- JIRA Integration
Draw your application, manage it from a budget or use perspective, emit dashboards around it, leverage “brushes” to enhance it with a few clicks, etc.
- Cloud Architecture (Visio-Style) Designer
- Customized Monitoring Via Mini-plugins
- Dashboard Designer/emitter
Deepening our synthesis into the world of DevOps, we help you manage standardized templates that govern true process-driven success
- Process (Visio-style drag n’ drop) Designer
- Help Files
Productivity enhancers for your programmers, all optimized for cloud and hardened from experienced usage
- API Class and Visual Class Extensions
- AzStudio workbench is supported on Windows 10
New Features for AzStudio Version 2.2!
PROVIDER WIZARD 2.1
- Set up all of your PaaS environments, databases, storage, etc. with a few simple clicks.
- The wizard can take your team from zero to a viable development environment in less than 60 minutes.
SERVICE BUS SUPPORT
- Support for Service Bus queues and topics/subscriptions are now available.
NOTIFICATION HUB SUPPORT
- In addition to Twilio support, Notification Hub has been added to the feature set.